The Kerela unit BJP party has conducted an investigation internally and claimed that BJP leaders have taken 5.60 crore bribe to get private institutes in the state approvals from the Medical Council of India.
RS Vinod had accepted bribe through a middle man to get MCI approval for a college.He even admitted that the party has taken the money as bribe from Bharat Dharma Jana Sena leader R Shji to get a MCI approval for SR Medical College and Research center in Varkala Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerela BJP General Secretary was also mentioned in the bribe report.BJP Amit Shah has ordered a probe regarding this bribe issue several months ago.The investigation is going now.A panel has been set up for intense probing.Lets wait and see for further updates
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!
- Hustler Publisher is offering $10 Million to impeach President Donald Trump
- Second phase of JioPhone booking will start post Diwali
- Formula One Case is back to haunt Anjana Reddy
- CM Chandrababu Naidu is in Kumbhakarna Nidra : YS Jagan
- Windows Phones can't stand near iOs and Android - Nadella