The Kerela unit BJP party has conducted an investigation internally and claimed that BJP leaders have taken 5.60 crore bribe to get private institutes in the state approvals from the Medical Council of India.
RS Vinod had accepted bribe through a middle man to get MCI approval for a college.He even admitted that the party has taken the money as bribe from Bharat Dharma Jana Sena leader R Shji to get a MCI approval for SR Medical College and Research center in Varkala Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerela BJP General Secretary was also mentioned in the bribe report.BJP Amit Shah has ordered a probe regarding this bribe issue several months ago.The investigation is going now.A panel has been set up for intense probing.Lets wait and see for further updates
Owaisi senior stated Hindus and Muslims are living in religious harmony since Qutub Shahi ages According to sources Asaduddin Owaisi, at the opening event of Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu, reading out the message he prepared to deliver at the event, which stunned every political, literary and common audience out there.
- Roja's comments on Pawan, Ganesh invited huge flak from Pawan's fans
- Will Soniya Gandhi retire from politics?
- Will Polavaram project get approval from Center?
- YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state