Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that renowned Malayali author K P Ramanunni lodged a police complaint regarding an anonymous threat letter warning him that his right arm and left leg would be chopped off if he did not convert to Islam within six months. Sources have stated that the letter was sent to Ramanunni's Kozhikode residence six days ago.
Meanwhile the writer said though there was no indication as to who was behind the letter, it was understood that it was posted from Manjeri in Malappuram district. It was stated that the The letter alleged that some of the recent articles written by the award-winning writer amounted to "misleading" the Muslim youth.
According to sources novelist and short story writer, Mr Ramanunni is a recipient of the Kerala Sahitya Academy Award and Vayalar Award among other literary acclaims and moreover a film was also made in his debut novel, 'Sufi Paranja Katha', which revolved around the love story of a Muslim man and a Hindu woman.
Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President According to sources from Vizagapatinam Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Google can never replace 'guru' (teacher) while emphasizing on the importance of teachers and education. Meanwhile he also asked students not to get influenced by the anti-social elements who try to create unrest in universities.
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is...
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?