Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that renowned Malayali author K P Ramanunni lodged a police complaint regarding an anonymous threat letter warning him that his right arm and left leg would be chopped off if he did not convert to Islam within six months. Sources have stated that the letter was sent to Ramanunni's Kozhikode residence six days ago.
Meanwhile the writer said though there was no indication as to who was behind the letter, it was understood that it was posted from Manjeri in Malappuram district. It was stated that the The letter alleged that some of the recent articles written by the award-winning writer amounted to "misleading" the Muslim youth.
According to sources novelist and short story writer, Mr Ramanunni is a recipient of the Kerala Sahitya Academy Award and Vayalar Award among other literary acclaims and moreover a film was also made in his debut novel, 'Sufi Paranja Katha', which revolved around the love story of a Muslim man and a Hindu woman.
Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Excise and Prohibition Minister KC Jawahar has made interesting comments on opposition leader and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and film Director Ram Gopal Verma at a TDP program in Krishna district.
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?