According to sources, Congress Rajya Sabha MP Chiranjeevi has smartly escaped from a major embarrassment. Apparently, Chiranjeevi was asked to campaign for the Congress candidate in Nandyal by-election. Meanwhile, high pressure from the brass of Congress was reportedly put on Chiranjeevi to rally for the party and its candidate Abdul Khadar in the by-poll.
Furthermore, despite several attempts, Chiranjeevi said to have gently turned down and smartly escaped from the 'failure'. It is common knowledge by now that the major battle is between TDP's Bhuma Brahmananda Reddy and YSRCP's Silpa Mohan Reddy. Meanwhile TDP Ministers such as Nara Lokesh, Bhuma Akhila Priya are already campaigning, Hindupur MLA and actor Nandamuri Balakrishna is going to join the campaign in Nandyal in a few days.
While YSRCP is banking on Jagan, Roja and a few other leaders, TDP is going all out to woo the voters. Moreover, amidst this, Chiranjeevi has managed to avoid unnecessary embarrassment. It can be noted that Congress has downsized to zero in AP Assembly. People have rejected the party after its unilateral bifurcation of the state.
Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet According to sources it was stated that recently a theft has been reported from up market jewellery outlet Lalitha Jewellery in Hyderabad. Sources have stated that the theft was noticed on Saturday and a complaint has been promptly lodged with the Punjagutta police.
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'