The government now has put an exception in the martial law which says the law cannot punish a man for forcibly having sex without her concern with his wife aged between 15 and 17.The court has justified this exception telling this law will help protect the marriage Constitution
Many controversies has arised from the NGOs telling that a man is to be punished if he rapes(forces sex) a women with no matter of marriage too. Justice MB Lokur, is hearing a petition filed by NGO Independent Thought which wants the court to intervene this exception
Correlating various other laws related to children, the NGO has uproared said there should be uniformity in defining the age of a child. While the law on marriage act recognizes an 18-year-old grown up girl as a major and its illegal for a girl child to get married below that age below that age .This exception on the other side supports child marriages, the petitioner said.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case