Sources from Andhra Pradesh have reported that CM Chandrababu Naidu seems to have taken Opposition leader Jagan's personal comments to his heart. Meanwhile when responding to Jagan's statement to shoot Chandrababu publicly, Chandrababu has turned emotional on Tuesdayin two hour long interaction with media in AP Secretariat.
Meanwhile Naidu blamed then Opposition Leader YS Rajasekhar Reddy and accused of him for 'playing' role in Alipiri incident. According to various media reports, Chandrababu alleged that YS Rajasekhar Reddy had connection with organized criminal Gangi Reddy who is one of the accused in the Alipiri blast incident. He reportedly alleged that Rajasekhar Reddy had feared of Gangi Reddy that he would reveal his (YSR) name during interrogation and joined protest against the Alipiri incident.
Further Chandrababu also accused Rajasekhar Reddy of maintaining 'relation' with Gani Reddy even after becoming Chief Minister and how YSR went to Gangi Reddy's village to meet him. Currently these shocking revelations of Chandrababu have been the hot topic in political circles. After 14 years, Chandrababu has opened upon Alipiri blast and his fresh allegation of YSR's connection to the blast is expected to trigger major controversy in current day politics.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!