Sources from Andhra Pradesh have reported that CM Chandrababu Naidu seems to have taken Opposition leader Jagan's personal comments to his heart. Meanwhile when responding to Jagan's statement to shoot Chandrababu publicly, Chandrababu has turned emotional on Tuesdayin two hour long interaction with media in AP Secretariat.
Meanwhile Naidu blamed then Opposition Leader YS Rajasekhar Reddy and accused of him for 'playing' role in Alipiri incident. According to various media reports, Chandrababu alleged that YS Rajasekhar Reddy had connection with organized criminal Gangi Reddy who is one of the accused in the Alipiri blast incident. He reportedly alleged that Rajasekhar Reddy had feared of Gangi Reddy that he would reveal his (YSR) name during interrogation and joined protest against the Alipiri incident.
Further Chandrababu also accused Rajasekhar Reddy of maintaining 'relation' with Gani Reddy even after becoming Chief Minister and how YSR went to Gangi Reddy's village to meet him. Currently these shocking revelations of Chandrababu have been the hot topic in political circles. After 14 years, Chandrababu has opened upon Alipiri blast and his fresh allegation of YSR's connection to the blast is expected to trigger major controversy in current day politics.
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads