Sources from Jammu have made a statement that vehicle carrying passengers skidded off and rolled down into a 200 feet deep gorge in Jammu and Kashmir's Reasi district killing nine people and injuring six others.
According to sources the tempo fell into the gorge at the Chechi Nallah area in the Mahore belt of the district on Wednesday morning, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Reasi, Tahi Sajad Bhat said. He said nine people were killed and six others injured in the incident and a rescue operation has been launched.
Sources have stated that the SSP said the injured are being shifted to the hospital and efforts are being made to recover the bodies.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'