Sources from Jammu have made a statement that vehicle carrying passengers skidded off and rolled down into a 200 feet deep gorge in Jammu and Kashmir's Reasi district killing nine people and injuring six others.
According to sources the tempo fell into the gorge at the Chechi Nallah area in the Mahore belt of the district on Wednesday morning, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Reasi, Tahi Sajad Bhat said. He said nine people were killed and six others injured in the incident and a rescue operation has been launched.
Sources have stated that the SSP said the injured are being shifted to the hospital and efforts are being made to recover the bodies.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly