New Delhi sources have made a statement that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today congratulated Union minister Smriti Irani and BJP chief Amit Shah on being elected to Rajya Sabha from Gujarat.
According to sources it was stated that the Prime Minister also congratulated Mr. Shah for completing three years as the BJP chief and noted that the saffron party's base had expanded during this period. Mr. Shah makes a debut in the upper house, polls for which were held yesterday.
Moreover PM Modi said under Mr. Shah's leadership, the BJP has expanded its base in several areas and diligently worked towards nation building.
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman