New Delhi sources have made a statement that on the 75th anniversary of the Quit India movement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today asked people to take a pledge to free the country of problems like communalism, casteism and corruption and create a 'new India' by 2022. According to sources he saluted all those who participated in the historic movement in 1942 under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi and asked people to take inspiration from that.
Meanwhile in a series of tweets, PM Modi noted that the entire nation had come together under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi with the aim of attaining freedom. Modi wrote "On the 75th anniversary of the historic Quit India movement, we salute all the great women & men who took part in the movement".
Modi added that "In 1942, the need of the hour was to free India from colonialism. Today, 75 years later the issues are different and let us pledge to free India from poverty, dirt, corruption, terrorism, casteism, communalism & create a 'New India' of our dreams by 2022". Further by giving the slogan of 'sankalp se siddhi' (pledge to achieve), he urged people to work shoulder to shoulder "to create the India that our freedom fighters would be proud of".
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment