Lucknow sources have reported that the Uttar Pradesh government will not charge the Goods and Services Tax or GST on tickets of films of which more than 50% part has been shot in the state. Sources have stated that the decision was taken in a Cabinet meeting presided over by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow.
The minister and spokesman of the government Shrikant Sharma told reporters that the GST will not be charged from the viewers of the films which give a message to society and more than 50 per cent part of which has been shot in the state and the state government will bear it on its own.
The spokesman said besides, films made with the help of the central and state governments, and National Films Division, among some other categories will also come under this category, and moreover in another major decision, the Cabinet approved the proposal of making written examination the only criterion for recruitment of police constables in the Uttar Pradesh police force. He further added that "Male candidates in the age group of 18 to 22 and female in the age group of 18 to 25 will be eligible for applying
Apple Watch saves a man's life! London sources have stated that a man in the US has recently claimed an Apple Watch app notification saved his life after it detected signs of a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs and alerted him to get medical attention.
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads