Lucknow sources have reported that the Uttar Pradesh government will not charge the Goods and Services Tax or GST on tickets of films of which more than 50% part has been shot in the state. Sources have stated that the decision was taken in a Cabinet meeting presided over by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in Lucknow.
The minister and spokesman of the government Shrikant Sharma told reporters that the GST will not be charged from the viewers of the films which give a message to society and more than 50 per cent part of which has been shot in the state and the state government will bear it on its own.
The spokesman said besides, films made with the help of the central and state governments, and National Films Division, among some other categories will also come under this category, and moreover in another major decision, the Cabinet approved the proposal of making written examination the only criterion for recruitment of police constables in the Uttar Pradesh police force. He further added that "Male candidates in the age group of 18 to 22 and female in the age group of 18 to 25 will be eligible for applying
BS Yeddyurappa been named in two FIRs regarding a land de-notification issue Bengaluru sources have stated that BJP leaders in Karnataka met Governor Vajubhai Vala on Monday to submit a memorandum against the charges filed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Voting in Nandyal rally remarks Provocative, Goa CM confident at winning Panaji bypolls
- 19 AIADMK Legislators met State Governor
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Is Ramakrishna support is for YSR Congress Party in Nandyal by-election??
- Nandyal records its all time high vote rate!!
- KCR has yet again proved his public speaking skill
- Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!!
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman