Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Minister for Transport P. Mahendar Reddy directed the officials to make linking of owner's Aadhaar number compulsory for the vehicle registration and transfer.
Sources have made a statement that the minister held a meeting on Wednesday with the transport department officials, where he asked them to take steps to make the state accident-free.
Meanwhile Reddy stated that "There are about 95 lakh vehicles in the state. There is large number of transfers of vehicles. Make Aadhar compulsory for vehicle registration and transfers so that the vehicles can be tracked properly". Telangana government had taken this new step to eradicate vehicle theft and lets us wait and watch for further instructions about it.
Chandrababu Naidu's diehard fan is a Psycho Killer from Nellore Sources from Nellore have stated that Nellore's infamous psycho killer, Kukkalapalli Venkateswarlu who has been handed out death sentence for bludgeoning four people to death and critically injuring many persons, is a diehard fan of Chandrababu Naidu. Sources have stated that his Facebook pages have laudatory posts about Chandrababu and the TDP chief's photos adorned his bike.
- Delhi woman tourist raped in Hyderabad
- Trumps comes to Hyderabad because of Naidu !!
- Actress Poorna shaved off her head
- Yogi says Rahul is the PRINCE of GORAKHPUR!!
- Orthopedic surgeon tried to inject HIV Positive Blood to his colleague
- Why 18 year girl set herself ablaze?
- Heavy Rains braced Telugu states
- Fear of losing makes TDP to get Nandyal by polls countermanded
- Sunny Leone storm in God's own country
- 'Jal Satyagraha' launched by Villagers after Yogi Adityanath skipped visit
- J Jayalalitha's niece Deepa Jayakumar in complete rage
- IAS and IPS officers who haven't declared assets previous year will be denied vigilance clearances: Modi
- Naidu upsets for Akhila Bhuma !!!
- "Kamal Hassan is suffering from mental disorder..."
- Watch the Video of Congress Leader touching Lady MLC inappropriately