Chennai sources have stated that it has been in the works for months but the two factions of Tamilnadu's ruling AIADMK have agreed in principle to merge and an announcement may come as early as next week, sources said today. The AIADMK split earlier this year after a power struggle weeks after the death of J Jayalalitha, former Chief Minister, and the party's powerful leader. Her companion VK Sasikala, who replaced her as party chief and tried to become chief minister, may be jettisoned to facilitate the reunion.
Meanwhile, EPS faction said today, underscoring the complete sidelining of the once powerful Ms. Sasikala and her nephew that the merger talks were fast-tracked when Mr. Dhinakaran tried to assert his position by naming his loyalists as party office-bearers recently. These appointments were "only to cause confusion in the party ranks.
Currently, talk of the central government brokering a reunion has swirled around the merger talks. Sources have stated that a united AIADMK stronger against its rival DMK is desirable for a BJP to keen on expanding its base in the south. Both EPS and OPS have been in touch with central leaders. Now, all eyes are on TTV Dinakaran who has been left at stake! What is going to be his next move?
The whole family set themselves on fire as they don't have faith in God says BJP Leader H.Raja - Watch Video The whole state of Tamil Nadu is shaken and stirred due to the self-immolation issue which happened at Tirunelveli Collector's Office. As the family got Rs.140,000 from money lenders and paid Rs.250,000 in return, they were tormented to pay even more.
- If you are having a 2-Wheeler less than 100CC engine, you need to drive 'Alone'
- Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory