Nandyal sources have stated that for the third time in its history, Nandyal is hogging national limelight. The first time was in 1977, when only Nandyal sent a Janata party candidate in Lok Sabha poll. Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, who was the only Janata Party candidate to win, went on to become a president. Sources have stated that the second time was when PV Narasimha Rao contested from Nandyal Lok Sabha seat. He trounced BJP's Bangaru Laxman by over four lakh votes.
Currently the YSRCP-TDP war for the assembly seat is being watched with lot of interest. Meanwhile the outcome of Nandyal by poll will determine who will form the government in Andhra Pradesh in 2019 assembly elections. Hence, Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is doing everything at his command and is pitting all the big names in the government in Nandyal.
Moreover TDP is said to ''rent'' workers for its road shows and campaigns. On many occasions, non-locals have been roped in from other constituencies to show crowds. They are being paid on a regular basis. The TDP leaders were left red-faced when these images were published in the media.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- BREAKING: Tsunami Warning issued after 7.0 Magnitude Earthqyake strikes Australia - Small Tsunami waves struck already
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol