At least 30 children next to next died in a short span 48 hours Gorakhpur’s BRD Medical College.It is alleged that a private contractor who usually supplies oxygen , stopped supplying life supporting oxygen cylinders over a payment dispute.
With great efforts the hospital pushed 90 jumbo oxygen cylinders were pressed into service to maintain the oxygen supply on Friday but still the hospital ran out of oxygen around 1 am.
Situations were choking and 50 more oxygen cylinders were brought in around early hours around 3.30 am, which also ran dry within 4 hours by 7.30 am. Patients started choking when ventilator, when the oxygen supply was disrupted at 7.30, am.
Even though artificial respiration using AMBU (artificial manual breathing unit) bags were supplied several patients started collapsing due to inadequate supply.
As child after child started loosing lives due to lack of oxygen, frantic doctors made desperate phone calls to the officials of Pushpa Sales and were forced to plead for restoration of service.Now oxygen restoration steps are going on actively.But yet lives are gone.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly