At least 30 children next to next died in a short span 48 hours Gorakhpur’s BRD Medical College.It is alleged that a private contractor who usually supplies oxygen , stopped supplying life supporting oxygen cylinders over a payment dispute.
With great efforts the hospital pushed 90 jumbo oxygen cylinders were pressed into service to maintain the oxygen supply on Friday but still the hospital ran out of oxygen around 1 am.
Situations were choking and 50 more oxygen cylinders were brought in around early hours around 3.30 am, which also ran dry within 4 hours by 7.30 am. Patients started choking when ventilator, when the oxygen supply was disrupted at 7.30, am.
Even though artificial respiration using AMBU (artificial manual breathing unit) bags were supplied several patients started collapsing due to inadequate supply.
As child after child started loosing lives due to lack of oxygen, frantic doctors made desperate phone calls to the officials of Pushpa Sales and were forced to plead for restoration of service.Now oxygen restoration steps are going on actively.But yet lives are gone.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment