Indigenously technologically sound built robots, capable of delivering ammunition forces at intended locations, from long distances will soon be used by the Army in its fight against extreme terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir.An army proposal which mentions a requirement of technologically sound 544 robots has been approved.A high budget is offered by the defense ministry.This really paves the way for the massive development of such machines, high army officials said.
The army’s proposal for adopting robotic security and surveillance stresses that the footprint of terror has expanded from jungles and rural areas to urban sectors, necessitating the induction of the systems in the force.
These super developed “lightweight and rugged” robots will consist of several petty systems including surveillance cameras and transmission systems that can be recorded within a range of 200 meters. According to the army’s requirements, the robots should be fit to “deliver suitable ammunition…e.g. stun grenade at a certain range.
The whole family set themselves on fire as they don't have faith in God says BJP Leader H.Raja - Watch Video The whole state of Tamil Nadu is shaken and stirred due to the self-immolation issue which happened at Tirunelveli Collector's Office. As the family got Rs.140,000 from money lenders and paid Rs.250,000 in return, they were tormented to pay even more.
- If you are having a 2-Wheeler less than 100CC engine, you need to drive 'Alone'
- Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!
- Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory