Bengaluru sources have stated that Sandalwood actor cum director Upendra is likely to join politics. The actor is expected to reveal his political entry at a press conference on Saturday. The actor, who has been tweeting on current politics on the social media, has been praising Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his administration and there is a strong buzz that he might join the BJP.
Moreover the Kannada actor had revealed his mind on Saturday evening. Upendra has a scheduled appointment with BJP national president Amit Shah at around 6 pm. Amit Shah is on a three day visit to Karnataka. In the backdrop, sources say that the actor will join BJP and will campaign in Mandya constituency in the Lok Sabha elections.
According to sources
there are also rumors that Upendra has plans to form a new political party.
"It is not a surprise. He is an artiste with a progressive approach. But
he doesn’t have any information on Upendra joining the BJP. Even he has no idea
if the actor had discussed the issue with BS Yeddyurappa”.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'