Bengaluru sources have stated that Sandalwood actor cum director Upendra is likely to join politics. The actor is expected to reveal his political entry at a press conference on Saturday. The actor, who has been tweeting on current politics on the social media, has been praising Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his administration and there is a strong buzz that he might join the BJP.
Moreover the Kannada actor had revealed his mind on Saturday evening. Upendra has a scheduled appointment with BJP national president Amit Shah at around 6 pm. Amit Shah is on a three day visit to Karnataka. In the backdrop, sources say that the actor will join BJP and will campaign in Mandya constituency in the Lok Sabha elections.
According to sources
there are also rumors that Upendra has plans to form a new political party.
"It is not a surprise. He is an artiste with a progressive approach. But
he doesn’t have any information on Upendra joining the BJP. Even he has no idea
if the actor had discussed the issue with BS Yeddyurappa”.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment