Hyderabad sources have stated that the Excise and Enforcement director Akun Sabharwal, who is investigating into the infamous drug scandal, said that there would be no more interrogations of film personalities in the case. He said the ''Glamour" episode was over and however, said that fresh notices would be served in the case in the month of September.
Meanwhile when addressing anti-drugs awareness meet at the English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), he said the second list will not have names from the film industry. He said there was no pressure on them from any quarter in the drugs scandal.
the officer added that "So far, as many as 11 cases have been registered
in the drug peddling case. We had collected the blood, nails and hair samples
and sent them to the forensic lab. After the forensic reports, the charge-sheet
will be filed”.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case