Hyderabad sources have stated that the Excise and Enforcement director Akun Sabharwal, who is investigating into the infamous drug scandal, said that there would be no more interrogations of film personalities in the case. He said the ''Glamour" episode was over and however, said that fresh notices would be served in the case in the month of September.
Meanwhile when addressing anti-drugs awareness meet at the English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), he said the second list will not have names from the film industry. He said there was no pressure on them from any quarter in the drugs scandal.
the officer added that "So far, as many as 11 cases have been registered
in the drug peddling case. We had collected the blood, nails and hair samples
and sent them to the forensic lab. After the forensic reports, the charge-sheet
will be filed”.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment