Hyderabad sources have stated that the police had arrested a businessman turned film producer, who stood as a guarantor by mortgaging an already mortgaged property to obtain an Rs 2 crore cash loan from the Himayat Nagar branch of the Bank of Baroda. The loanee too has been arrested. Sources have stated that SK Basheed, along with another accused Vimal Goel, proprietor of GM Jewelers, had cheated the bank by obtaining loans'.
Meanwhile based on a complaint lodged by Nageshwar Rao, Manager of the Bank of Baroda, the police took both Basheed and Goel into custody. According to Rao's complaint, Goel had registered a proprietorship firm in the name of GM Jewellers and obtained the Rs 2 crore loan. He had mortgaged a property situated at Road No 7, Banjara Hills with Basheed as guarantor.
Moreover on an inquiry by the bank, it was revealed that Shaik Basheed had
already obtained a loan from another bank by mortgaging the same property for
the same company. According to sources Goel, Basheed and their relatives had
registered many jewellery firms and had defrauded many banks to a tune of Rs 11
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'