Sources from Telangana have stated that the Enforcement Director Akun Sabharwal has been quite focused on the drug mafia in Hyderabad and his team managed to nab several drug peddlers through which they collected some key information about the drug consumers.
According to sources 12 celebrities from Tollywood have been issued notices and a Special Investigation Team interrogated them personally. They are busy filing the charge sheet which will be submitted to the court along with the videos of the conducted investigation. Previously Akun Sabharwal revealed that the second list is being prepared soon after investigating the 12 Tollywood celebrities.
Moreover with lot of speculations on SIT about targeting Tollywood
celebrities, Akun and his team are under severe political pressure.
Meanwhile Akun himself revealed that there is no second list being prepared
during his recent presence at a drug prevention awareness program. However on
the other side, Akun confirmed that there has been no pressure on him and the
investigation is on smoothly.
Why Revanth Reddy didn't join BJP? Sources have stated that TDP Telangana unit working President A Revanth Reddy's dream to emerge as big leader may not realize in near future. BJP National President Amith Shah dashed Revant's hopes to join the saffron party. Meanwhile although he was invited to lead Telangana BJP, Amit asked Revanth to come clean first from out of the cash for vote scam pending against him. Revanth was caught red handed while bribing a TRS MLC to vote in favor of Telugu Desam in the legislative council elections
- ACB raided AP Town Planning Director, revealed unaccounted assets worth over Rs 500 crore
- "Okay... I got Apollo Hospital CCTV footage when Jayalalitha got treatment... But, I Can't show it, because..."
- From October 18, 2017, People from these 8 Countries can NEVER TRAVEL TO USA
- AP Secretariat employees protested against inefficient bus Services
- Top 5 Products which are EXPORTED from INDIA
- Cell phone exploded in train, tensed passengers
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu asks his Party workers to play Paketa?
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Heavy downpour in Hyderabad for 5 more days, Continues
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- KTR moves abroad with his family for enjoyment
- The Mystery behind the death of Late CM.J.Jayalalitha goes to Human Rights Commission?
- Tamil Nadu gets SURPRISE SHOWERS across the state
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha