Sources from Telangana have stated that the Enforcement Director Akun Sabharwal has been quite focused on the drug mafia in Hyderabad and his team managed to nab several drug peddlers through which they collected some key information about the drug consumers.
According to sources 12 celebrities from Tollywood have been issued notices and a Special Investigation Team interrogated them personally. They are busy filing the charge sheet which will be submitted to the court along with the videos of the conducted investigation. Previously Akun Sabharwal revealed that the second list is being prepared soon after investigating the 12 Tollywood celebrities.
Moreover with lot of speculations on SIT about targeting Tollywood
celebrities, Akun and his team are under severe political pressure.
Meanwhile Akun himself revealed that there is no second list being prepared
during his recent presence at a drug prevention awareness program. However on
the other side, Akun confirmed that there has been no pressure on him and the
investigation is on smoothly.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment