Sources from Andhra Pradesh have made a statement that YS Sharmila, daughter of YS Rajasekhar Reddy, who played significant role in YSRCP when YS Jagan was in jail in DA case, has been missing in action. It was stated that at a time, political temperatures in AP soared high amidst Nandyal by-election, Sharmila's absence has been giving rise to several rumors, speculations.
Sources have stated that the strong talk that is doing rounds in political circles is that Opposition leader and YSRCP president Jagan Reddy has asked his sister to stay away from the political campaign. Earlier it is buzzed that Sharmila was asked not to take party in the ongoing campaign and has been asked to stay at home instead. It is learnt that Jagan has told Sharmila to maintain distance from the active politics even in 2019 general elections. Apparently, Jagan doesn't want another 'power centre' in YSRCP.
Meanwhile it was stated that this is not first time such rumors popped
up. Earlier too such rumors did rounds. YS Sharmila was denied ticket in 2014
general elections. Moreover after the party's failure in 2014 polls, Sharmila
was made in charge of the party's Telangana unit. Later that was also dropped.
Presently, Sharmila has been confined to home.
Why Government is so serious about this TV Serial?? According to sources BCCC (Broadcasting Content Complaint Council), the regulatory body for Television content, has directed Sony channel to shift its controversial daily serial 'Pehredaar Piya Ki' to the 10 pm slot so that children do not watch it.
- How Sri Chaitanya school bus crashed into Agricultural Field??
- Property dispute made a man kill his brother
- Two guys arrested in Hyderabad for having demonetized rupees
- Bomb Squad rushed to Delhi HC after a bomb threat which turned out to be a hoax
- Star hotel manager pulling a WOMAN saree suspended!! Footage video inside
- India new style of arrow aimed at China
- CHANDRABABU NAIDU is the fourth BEST CHIEF MINISTER says a journal!!
- Has Puri has mental problems after drug case??
- Bengaluru lakes froth like never before; residents say scared to step out
- Did BJP receive 705 Crores from Corporate Donors??
- Has the mystery behind Braid cracker chopped??
- Edappadi Palaniswami announced Commission of Inquiry in death of J.Jayalalitha - Joining of EPS and OPS?
- Vishal Sikka Managing director of Infosys resigned!!
- Why TDP in charge Jyothula Chantibabu quits party???
- Legislator warned by Speaker for making insensitive remarks against Bhavana's sexual harassment