Sources from Andhra Pradesh have made a statement that YS Sharmila, daughter of YS Rajasekhar Reddy, who played significant role in YSRCP when YS Jagan was in jail in DA case, has been missing in action. It was stated that at a time, political temperatures in AP soared high amidst Nandyal by-election, Sharmila's absence has been giving rise to several rumors, speculations.
Sources have stated that the strong talk that is doing rounds in political circles is that Opposition leader and YSRCP president Jagan Reddy has asked his sister to stay away from the political campaign. Earlier it is buzzed that Sharmila was asked not to take party in the ongoing campaign and has been asked to stay at home instead. It is learnt that Jagan has told Sharmila to maintain distance from the active politics even in 2019 general elections. Apparently, Jagan doesn't want another 'power centre' in YSRCP.
Meanwhile it was stated that this is not first time such rumors popped
up. Earlier too such rumors did rounds. YS Sharmila was denied ticket in 2014
general elections. Moreover after the party's failure in 2014 polls, Sharmila
was made in charge of the party's Telangana unit. Later that was also dropped.
Presently, Sharmila has been confined to home.
Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose! The 'Padmavati' controversy is just going out of proportion. Karni Sena Chief already told there would be a Nation Wide Strike on 1st of December. We already reported about news earlier. Now, another member of the party has said the Party's chief has said correctly about Deepika Padukone as she has portrayed a role of demeaning Rajput Women.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- Do TTV Dinakaran alleges Political conspiracy behind IT Raids?
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case