Sources from Andhra Pradesh have made a statement that YS Sharmila, daughter of YS Rajasekhar Reddy, who played significant role in YSRCP when YS Jagan was in jail in DA case, has been missing in action. It was stated that at a time, political temperatures in AP soared high amidst Nandyal by-election, Sharmila's absence has been giving rise to several rumors, speculations.
Sources have stated that the strong talk that is doing rounds in political circles is that Opposition leader and YSRCP president Jagan Reddy has asked his sister to stay away from the political campaign. Earlier it is buzzed that Sharmila was asked not to take party in the ongoing campaign and has been asked to stay at home instead. It is learnt that Jagan has told Sharmila to maintain distance from the active politics even in 2019 general elections. Apparently, Jagan doesn't want another 'power centre' in YSRCP.
Meanwhile it was stated that this is not first time such rumors popped
up. Earlier too such rumors did rounds. YS Sharmila was denied ticket in 2014
general elections. Moreover after the party's failure in 2014 polls, Sharmila
was made in charge of the party's Telangana unit. Later that was also dropped.
Presently, Sharmila has been confined to home.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly