Sources from Houston have reported that in one of the tragic incidents, an Indian MS student Shalini Singh, who was saved from a swollen lake when the hurricane was hit, died. According to sources it was stated that Shalini, died in Houston, was pursuing her master’s degree in 'public Heath' at Texas A&M University and she along with other Indian student Nikhil Bhatia had been to swimming last Saturday.
Sources have added that Nikhil died in a hospital on 30th August and Shalini was in a critical condition since then. She finished her degree in Dental Surgery from ITS dental college, Noida and flew US to study masters last month.
Meanwhile according to a report, they are swimming
at a pool when the sudden rush of water ran towards them. Immediately, their
friend alerted Bryan Police officials who rescued both of them but their
efforts went in vein as both of them died. Moreover the Indian Counsel General
of India in Houston has been monitoring her health time to time. Furthermore as
per local community leaders, more than 15,000 Indians in Houston are affected
with the hurricane.
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water