The craziest US President Donald Trump today all of a sudden scrapped an Obama-era amnesty programme according to which it granted work permits to immigrants who were settled in the US for a long period and they are the ones who arrived in the country illegally as children.This scrapping move is likely to impact 800,000 undocumented workers according to the current data.It almost includes more than 7,000 Indian-Americans.
"I am here today to announce officially that the old programme known as DACA (Deferred Action for Children Arrival) that was launched under the Barack Obama Administration is being rescinded," US Attorney General Jeff Sessions mentioned these statements in the press meet.
The DACA deactivate announcement, which was anticipated for the past few days, has attracted many protests from across the country.Hundreds of protesters roared and gathered outside the White House as an act of protest against Trump. Defending the scrapping move, Trump said that to have a lawful system of immigration that serves the national interest in the first priority, one cannot admit any individual who would like to come here.
For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons Presently talks in Film Nagar are that self-made controversial critic Mahesh Kathi is coming up with a political satire movie very soon. Basing on the kind of political talks he's indulging these days, naturally, a doubt arises if his satire deals with targeting Pawan Kalyan first hand. Meanwhile a rumor in Film Nagar reveals a stunning planning behind this director.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat