According to sources US technology giants, including Apple, Microsoft, Google and Facebook, are lining up to attack Trump government for its decision to end a program protecting almost a million young migrants from deportation. Meanwhile Silicon Valley condemned the Trump administration's announcement that it would end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which protects some young undocumented immigrants from deportation.
Earlier Microsoft has promised to go to court to defend any employee who faces deportation once the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program ends in six months’ time. Microsoft Company’s president, Brad Smith said “If Congress fails to act; our company will exercise its legal rights properly to protect our employees. If the government seeks to deport any one of them, we will provide and pay for their legal counsel”.
Meanwhile Apple’s chief executive, Tim Cook said “He
wanted to assure you that Apple will work with members of Congress from both
parties to advocate for a legislative solution that provides permanent
protections for all the Dreamers in our country and the co-workers and their
families the support they need, including the advice of immigration
Foundation Stone Laid and Inaugurated - KCR gives a boon to weavers! Warangal sources have stated that after unveiling the roadmap for the development of the weaving community and other related trades in Telangana, Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao had inaugurated the works on the proposed Kakatiya Mega Textile Park (KMTP) by laying the foundation stone here.
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Who is that High Command Mr.Azharuddin?
- Telangana government will soon tie-up with consortium of industries to start a rail coach factory
- What happened to VP of India who was admitted in AIIMS Hospital?
- Sri Lankan fishermen rescued by Indian Cargo Vessel Members
- Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections?
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside