According to sources it was stated that the footage from the Hurricane Irma-hit Bahamas freaked out netizens on Saturday as the seawater was completely missing from a bay as far as the eye could see. Meanwhile weather experts explained that Hurricane Irma, which hit the Bahamas on Friday, was so powerful that it altered the shape of the ocean.
According to sources in the video footage shared by a Twitter user from Long Island, Bahamas, a dry ocean bed covered in large shells was clearly seen after Hurricane Irma drained away water on Friday. Meteorologist says that low pressure in the center of the storm caused the seawater to be drawn upwards into it and away from shorelines in the Bahamas beaches.
Furthermore some Twitter users expressed concern
over this rare occurrence as receding shoreline that exposes the ocean floor is
often a sign of approaching Tsunami.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai