Chennai sources have stated that VK Sasikala, who assumed the general secretary post following Jayalalitha's death, last December, has been sacked from the party. Sasikala's nephew, Dinakaran, who was appointed by her as the party's deputy general secretary, has also been sacked from the party. Henceforth, the AIADMK party will be run by Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam, who will serve as the Chief Coordinator and Chief Minister E Palaniswami as his assistant.
According to sources the meeting ratified the appointment of Panneerselvam as the chief of the 11 member steering committee of AIADMK. Accordingly yesterday's decisions however are subject to the approval of the Madras High Court which in response to a petition of imposing a stay on the meeting permitted the meeting to be held but said any decision by the General Council will be subject to scrutiny.
Sources have added that
in the meeting, the AIADMK leaders also vowed to begin the fight with the
Election Commission to bring back the party symbol, 'two leaves', which was
taken away when the party split into two factions.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media