Back, BJP chief Amit Shah took his turn to return it to Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi regarding his addressing speech to students at the University of California, Berkeley. Mr Shah said that some politicians(no mention of the name ) have begun to speak aloud in the US because no one listens to them in India.
"Many leaders today find it apt way to run off to the US and give long lectures. Nobody listens to them with their ears in India anyway," said Mr Shah, who is in West Bengal is currently on his second tour this year.
In his address, Rahul Gandhi criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi accusing him of non-thoughtful aggressive politics and is solely responsible for "a negative tremendous damage" to India's economy with his useless policies. He described last year's all of a sudden demonetization as a "reckless and dangerous" decision and the Goods and Services Tax as an additional burden to people.
#TwoLeavesSymbol - Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet - TTV Dinakaran lashes out TTV Dinakaran who received a major jolt as Election Commission granted Two leaves Symbol to EPS and OPS has said that Election Commission acts as BJP's puppet. He further added that he will file a case in Supreme Court.
- Tamil Nadu heading towards President Rule
- A Thief who went to rob a home, ate well and fell asleep - Cops woke him up and arrested
- A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside