Back, BJP chief Amit Shah took his turn to return it to Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi regarding his addressing speech to students at the University of California, Berkeley. Mr Shah said that some politicians(no mention of the name ) have begun to speak aloud in the US because no one listens to them in India.
"Many leaders today find it apt way to run off to the US and give long lectures. Nobody listens to them with their ears in India anyway," said Mr Shah, who is in West Bengal is currently on his second tour this year.
In his address, Rahul Gandhi criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi accusing him of non-thoughtful aggressive politics and is solely responsible for "a negative tremendous damage" to India's economy with his useless policies. He described last year's all of a sudden demonetization as a "reckless and dangerous" decision and the Goods and Services Tax as an additional burden to people.
Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada Hyderabad sources have stated that to cater to the people planning to leave to their native places during Dasara festival, the South Central Railways will run special trains from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada, said the Chief Public Relation Officer (CPRO) M. Umashankar at a meeting on Monday.
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi