Hyderabad sources have stated that the Telangana state government employees will receive their salary early on September 25 in view of the Bathukamma and Dasara festivals coming on the month-end, while Moharrum will be celebrated on October 1.
According to sources the Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao took the decision after employees associations requested him and instructed the finance department for early release of salaries this month. KCR also instructed the officials to release the dearness allowance to the employees.
Meanwhile few days back, employees associations submitted a representation
to Chief Secretary SP Singh requesting for the early release of salaries to
meet festival expenses. Meanwhile, the Chief Minister's office in a press
releases said, "The total financial burden on the exchequer as a result of
this will be Rs580 crore."
Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada Hyderabad sources have stated that to cater to the people planning to leave to their native places during Dasara festival, the South Central Railways will run special trains from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada, said the Chief Public Relation Officer (CPRO) M. Umashankar at a meeting on Monday.
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi