Ahmedabad sources have stated that PM Narendra Modi and his Japan counterpart had reached Gujarat yesterday and their visit is seen as an effort to cement ties between India and Japan. First on their agenda is a first of its kind road show from the city's airport to the iconic monument Mahatma Gandhi's Sabarmati Ashram lined with performances by people from across the country. Mr. Abe is on a two day visit to India and will lay the foundation stone for India's first bullet train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
According to sources this is the fourth Annual Summit between Prime Minister Modi and Prime Minister Abe. "The two leaders will review the recent progress in the multifaceted cooperation between India and Japan under the framework of their 'Special Strategic and Global Partnership' and will set its future direction".
Sources have added that PM Modi and Mr. Abe would lay foundation stone of
the much touted Ahmedabad and Mumbai bullet train at Sabarmati Athletic Grounds
near Sabarmati railway station. With capacity to accommodate 750
people, the bullet train is expected to reduce travel time between
the two cities from seven to roughly three hours.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?