New Delhi sources have made a statement that the all powerful GST Council headed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is likely to discuss reducing rates of close to 60 items in its next meeting on October 24 in New Delhi. A senior government official said “Around 100 items were there in the Council meeting's agenda on Saturday. Only 40 items could be taken up for discussion as we were running out of time. Remaining items will be considered in the next meeting on October 24".
According to sources the Council, which met in Hyderabad, extended the deadline for filing the first set of returns, a move that will benefit millions of traders who have been struggling to upload invoices in the new tax system’s portal. Apart from discussing the liquidity crunch that the states are going through, the team also discussed the way out for technical glitches on the tax return filing portal GST Network (GSTN).
Currently the GST has four broad slab structures 5,
12, 18 and 28% along with a cess on luxury and demerit goods such as tobacco,
pan masala and aerated drinks. The
compensation would be met through levy of a 'GST Compensation Cess' on luxury
items and sin goods like tobacco, for the first five years.
Watch the Video where Hidden gun built in Walking Stick Bengaluru sources have made a statement that currently offenders are devising new plans to carry out crimes. Here is a hidden gun built into a walking stick which is in possession with the Bengaluru police. A video of this is going viral in social media.
- Dasara Festival at Mysore and when it is celebrated?
- Mumbai experiences heavy downpour, second heaviest in over a century
- KTR saved CM KCR and his ambitious plan to distribute 1 Crore sarees for Telangana women for Batukamma
- Has YSR Congress Party demanded Central Government to institute a CBI probe in Polavaram project?
- Kurnool Medical College Junior Students been ragged
- Man arrested for Extorting a Businessman in Hyderabad
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal met Kamal Hassan in Chennai
- Will ruling TDP MP resign from his post for not serving public?
- 6 New Judges takes charge in Hyderabad HC
- Singareni Employees announced Rs.82000 as Bonus for Diwali, Dasara
- Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized?
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?