Following the brutal murder of a seven-year-old student in a Gurugeon private school(Ryan International school), the CBSE board has tightened safety rules in its affiliated schools.
Issuing a circular along with fresh and revised guidelines to the schools.According to the guidelines, the board has directed them to take up psychometric evaluation of every teachers and other staff by professional psychologists and the report has to be submitted within two months of time in two months.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has also asked them to get a safety audit done with their school staff and premises with the help of a local police.The Board has threatened with strict action against those schools who fail to comply with the above
Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada Hyderabad sources have stated that to cater to the people planning to leave to their native places during Dasara festival, the South Central Railways will run special trains from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada, said the Chief Public Relation Officer (CPRO) M. Umashankar at a meeting on Monday.
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media
- Will this new strategy of PK works for Jagan & YSRCP?
- Manmohan the hard core fan of PM Modi