While Indian IT industry is facing rollercoaster times due to slow pace, visa restrictions because of Trump’s law to work in US, automation and several other challenges, has shown their impact in recruiting Indian IT employees.
While Indonesia has a restricted ratio to issue just one work Visa for 10 local employees recruited, Australia too joins the queue introduced a new test and one has to cleat that to get a work visa. Similarly, Philippines is asking for more proofs like legalized marriage and education certificates and documents .
So not only US even other nations are burdening the IT workers who are aiming to work abroad and there is no hope to ease the rules.
Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government? According to sources even as the suspense on the submission of resignation letter to Assembly Speaker continued, former TDP leader and MLA A Revanth Reddy has stopped availing all the facilities and benefits entitled as an legislator in the Telangana Assembly. Earlier Revanth informed Assembly Speaker S Madhusudhna Chary that he will not avail monthly salary, allowances and other perks from this month.
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets
- Actor Sasikumar's Manager #ASHOKKUMAR commits suicide due to Financiers torture
- A Woman Arrested for posting bad comments on Facebook against a Judge
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Survey says PM Modi's Government is the 3rd most trusted in the World
- Congress says Raids shouldn't be for Political reason
- BJP Minister landed in a controversy
- US Scientists says Big Earthquake is on its way in 2018
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons