Warangal sources have stated that out of five districts from the country, two districts in Telangana made to the prestigious Unnat Bharat Abhiyan award. This honorary award was bagged by two iconic state collectors.
According to sources Warangal urban Collector K. Amrapali and Medak Collector Bharathi Holikare on Thursday were bestowed with the award by the Union Minister of HRD Prakash Javadevkar in New Delhi. Meanwhile according to sources they were given then award for their collective work for the development of the villages.
Moreover Medak got the award under synergy, for its
work in five colleges between the district administration and IIT-Hyderabad.
Similarly, Warangal was the first city to have introduced women toilets and
also the first one city in the country to have introduced and operationalized
comprehensive Faucal Sludge Management.
YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands According to sources the controversial Sadavarthi Lands were sold for Rs 60.30 crore, a sum much higher than the paltry Rs 22 crore that Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu tried to sell to his henchmen. Meanwhiole during an auction, 83.11 acres of Sadavathi lands were bought by YSR Kadapa resident Satyanarayana Reddy.
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?
- This Congress Leader triggered twitter battle with BJP
- Hyderabad husband killed wife for not getting MBBS seat
- Will 180 Kashmiri migrant teachers issue sought by UPSC?
- Homeopathy Women Doctor arrested for filing fake dowry case
- PM Modi omitted Pawan from the list
- NGO from Andhra Pradesh sends 68 paise cheque to PM Narendra Modi to highlight the plight of farmers
- SS. Rajamouli appreciated by Venkaiah Naidu, Chief Minister KCR
- Telangana Women burnt Cheap Quality Bathukamma Sarees on roads
- Drinking in Public places at Goa banned by State Government
- Questions on TSPSC becomes a topic in Social Media