Thiruvananthapuram sources have made a statement that a three year old boy was allegedly tied to a leaf-shaped prop on a float for over two hours under the scorching sun during Janmashtami celebrations in Kerala recently, prompting the state child rights body to file a case and seek a report from police. According to sources the alleged incident occurred at Payyannur in Kannur.
As per the over two hour ordeal of the child came to light after a man posted the photograph of the child, dressed as Lord Krishna, on his Facebook page following which the Kerala State Commission for Protection of Child Rights registered the case and the child was tied to a leaf prop atop a vehicle during the procession.
Moreover the Commission has sought
reports from the home secretary, state police chief and Kannur district
collector within 15 days and according to sources the Payyannur police said
they have not received any complaint so far with regard to the incident.
Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes According to sources former Congress MLA Rajesh Jain, who was arrested last month for allegedly making illegal transactions following notes ban, had helped exchange demonetized notes worth Rs 4.5 crore. Meanwhile the police said the Crime Branch had arrested Jain for allegedly conspiring with lawyer Rohit Tandon and some others to make illegal transactions by using fake bank accounts worth Rs 50 crore.
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!