Hyderabad sources have reported that six new judges of the Hyderabad High Court took oath at the court hall of Chief Justice on Thursday. Meanwhile the acting Chief Justice Ramesh Ranganathan administered the swearing-in for the new judges. Meanwhile the new judges are Justice DVSS Somayajulu, Justice K. Vijayalakshmi, Justice P. Keshava Rao, Justice M. Ganga Rao, Justice Abhinand Kumar Shawli and Justice T. Amarnath Goud.
Moreover the High Court judges will continue in service till their superannuation at the age of 62. All the six new judges have around 8-10 years of service. The strength of the High Court judges has gone up to 38 with the induction of six new judges against a total allotted strength of 61 and still there are still 23 vacant positions.
Accordingly P.Keshava Rao is from Warangal district
and after his enrolment in 1986 he shifted to Hyderabad and was standing
counsel for the CBI in High Court. He dealt with several high profile cases. M.
Ganga Rao hails from remote area of Anantapur district. Next is Abhinand Kumar
Shawli is a native of Hyderabad. Amarnath Goud hails from Secunderabad.
Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET Sources from Hyderabad have stated that according to a statement released by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) Telugu states will experience heavy rainfall over the next five days. According to sources rains are expected in Hyderabad for another five days. Earlier on Sunday, rains lashed several parts of the city. Several colonies in LB Nagar, Nagole and Nacharam were inundated.
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions
- When both DC and Marvel fans came together at Comic-Con, Hyderabad!
- Hustler Publisher is offering $10 Million to impeach President Donald Trump
- Second phase of JioPhone booking will start post Diwali
- Formula One Case is back to haunt Anjana Reddy
- CM Chandrababu Naidu is in Kumbhakarna Nidra : YS Jagan
- Windows Phones can't stand near iOs and Android - Nadella