Telangana sources have reported that the timely intervention of KTR in Batukamma sarees issue has avoided a major controversy for Telangana government. KTR's talkativeness and counter-attack on opposition over issues of burning a few sarees have garnered good support. Currently the opposition fumed on government over the 'poor quality' of sarees distributed by the government as "gift" to women of Telangana for its local festival Batukamma, KTR has strongly retaliated the 'propaganda' of Opposition. In fact, KTR stepped in at right time to dispel 'negative talk' on Batukamma sarees.
Meanwhile KTR also appealed to media not to get 'carried away' with a few posts on social media and a few 'allegations' of rival parties. KTR asked media to cross check facts before coming to conclusions. Stating that over 25 Lakh sarees were distributed on first day in around 10,000 centres, he said that the problems were 'orchestrated' only in five or six centers.
Moreover KTR alleged that a few Congress leaders pulled sarees from a few women and burnt them as protest in some areas. If KTR had not entered on time, it would have been a major headache to the government and 'embarrassment' to CM KCR.
If you are having a 2-Wheeler less than 100CC engine, you need to drive 'Alone' The Karnataka Transport department has taken a new stern decision whereas new vehicles which has engine capacity below 100cc cannot have pillion seat or riders. The Transport department of Karnataka has taken this decision in order to reduce the number of accidents.
- Directorate General of GST intelligence denies Raid on Vishal's Office
- A whole family attempts self-immolation at Collector office as cops, collector never took any action!
- 20-Year-Old Drunkard rapes a Woman in Broad day light, No one came to rescue - Disturbing Video!
- IT Raids end at Actor Vishal's Office - Found guilty of evading a Tax amount of Rs.51 Lakhs
- Auto Drivers put Cockroach intentionally on their food - Just for sake of Publicity
- CBI Court quashed the petition of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- 'Personal' comes first for Payyavula than party's welfare and ethics
- Pawan Kalyan has decided to take actions in front of the people!
- TESLA signs a deal with Shanghai Officials - Starts own Car Manufacturing plant in China
- Telangana CM KCR unveils PDS policy for the betterment of the Poor people
- 8792 Vacant posts for Teachers and recruitment to begin soon!
- Unlike 'Blue Liquids' shown in sanitary pad commercials, 'Bodyform' shows real menstrual blood in their ads!
- CM Chandrababu Naidu plans to start 500 new IT firms within next 12 months
- TITA members from IT Companies pledged to plant saplings across the GHMC limits
- Pawan Kalyan's 'Jana Sena' Party goes in full swing!