USA President Donald Trump has banned 8 Countries immigrants to enter the USA from October 18th. Donald Trump after becoming the Nation's new President took various measures to counterattack the terrorism and terrorists.
One such measure is to ban tourists from 8 countries. This includes Nations like Korea, Iran, etc. Even though various cases have been filed to withdraw this order, none of the cases went against Trump's order and no one even opposed it.
So, right now this order will be regulated from October 18th and after that, even Tourist Visas will be canceled. Korea, Venezuela, Iran, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Chat are the countries which cannot enter the USA. The Officials from this country alone will be permitted for Official visits!
Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Excise and Prohibition Minister KC Jawahar has made interesting comments on opposition leader and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and film Director Ram Gopal Verma at a TDP program in Krishna district.
- Why Telangana ranks low in terms of IT Job Availability??
- Does Chiranjeevi get a post in AP Congress?
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?