Indian Prime Minister Shri.Narendra Modi announced electricity for all 'Saubhagya' scheme and he launched it yesterday evening. He also made some major announcements in the Nation's power sector after inaugurating ONGC's Deendayal Urja Bhawan.
With this plan, more than 3 Crore household which doesn't have electricity will get electrified! So, we bring you some important 5 points which you have to know about this scheme,
1. This scheme will provide 24/7 electricity to everyone. The cost of this scheme is Rs.16,000 Crores and Modi assured that it would bring a huge change in the lives of the poor.
2. All Rural areas will be covered and all villages will be electrified before December 2017.
3. Saubhagya' will provide subsidy on equipment like transformers, meters, and wires.
4. Earlier, Modi promised to provide electricity to all homes by December 2018. Now, with this scheme, it has been advanced to December 2017.
5. This scheme will replace Kerosene as fuel and will also give more job opportunities for youngsters.
TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups! According to sources, TDP Telangana unit Working President A Revanth Reddy's reported decision to switch loyalties to Congress stirred a political storm within the yellow party. Currently, the Telugu Desam split vertically into two groups 'Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth.'
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?