A great shocker is passed for the YSR Congress party chief YS Jagan mohan Reddy's wife Bharathi Reddy and Sakshi newspaper Editorial General Ramachandra Murthy.Both are now accused and a non-bailable warrant have been issued on Wednesday.
Months back a case was filed against, managing Director of Sakshi newspaper and the journal's editor for publishing false and abusing him in their journal.
Those defamatory articles were published against him in connection with 'Call Money' scam.Since both the accused failed to attend the court proceedings, the court of justice has issued a non-bailable warrant against them.
Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party? According to sources Tollywood's megastar Chiranjeevi has got a post in the Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee. Though he maintained distance from active politics ever since he began second innings in his film career with Khaidi No 150, the Congress Party nominated the star as PCC (Pradesh Congress Committee) member.
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!
- Modi to inaugurate Hyderabad Metro Rail by next month
- Women left to die in a car by the driver
- Hyderabad Fans gifted to see Sunny Leone Perform Live
- Will PV Sindhu and Kidambi Srikanth carry India's hope in Denmark Open???
- Shocking allegations of TRS Leader on TS Speaker
- Is YS Jagan using Magic Cards against TDP?
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Hyderabad will experiences rain for one more week: MET
- Director Varma directs a Biopic in the name of YS Jagan
- Tamilnadu hikes liquor prices - Rs.12 increased for Quarter, Rs.10 for a cooling beer!
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms