Ranchi sources have reported that in a major goof-up, the State Bank of India (SBI) has credited Rs100 crore to a construction company, which was allocated for mid-day meal in schools in Jharkhand. According to sources the money remained in the account of Construction Company between August 5 and September 19. The gaffe surfaced after the education ministry asked the bank to release the amount.
Meanwhile so far, SBI has recovered Rs70 crore and efforts are on to retrieve the remaining amount. Furthermore SBI deputy general manager (Ranchi zone) DK Panda said that the deputy manager with SBI’s Hatia branch has been suspended for the mistake.
Panda said "We also reached the CBI unit in
Ranchi and got a formal complaint lodged. After the amount got credited to the
construction company’s account, it was rerouted to around seven or eight other
accounts of the company".
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai