Ranchi sources have reported that in a major goof-up, the State Bank of India (SBI) has credited Rs100 crore to a construction company, which was allocated for mid-day meal in schools in Jharkhand. According to sources the money remained in the account of Construction Company between August 5 and September 19. The gaffe surfaced after the education ministry asked the bank to release the amount.
Meanwhile so far, SBI has recovered Rs70 crore and efforts are on to retrieve the remaining amount. Furthermore SBI deputy general manager (Ranchi zone) DK Panda said that the deputy manager with SBI’s Hatia branch has been suspended for the mistake.
Panda said "We also reached the CBI unit in
Ranchi and got a formal complaint lodged. After the amount got credited to the
construction company’s account, it was rerouted to around seven or eight other
accounts of the company".
YS Jagan demands when the CM will honor his words of shutting down illegal liquor outlets Meanwhile flaying the AP government's failure to shut the belt shops, YS Jagan wrote a three-page letter on Friday, demanding to know what the government did with the huge revenue generated from liquor sales in the state which amounts to a whopping Rs 15000 crores.
- M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO: World's Longest Noodles is Here !!
- March 31, 2018 is the Last Date for linking Aadhar with schemes
- Fina a Beggar and get Rs.500 as Reward - Telangana people, Hurry!
- Telugu is the Most spoken language in India - It Ranks... 'This' particular spot
- Revanth shouldn't forget that he is now in Congress
- Nara Lokesh's greatest achievement for the state
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18