Amaravathi sources have made a statement that in order to avoid deaths in road accidents and the Andhra Pradesh government is implementing 'No Helmet and No Petrol' rule from Thursday. According to sources the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu directed the officials on Wednesday that the rule must be implemented in all petrol bunks across the state.
Meanwhile when addressing a meeting on road safety at Secretariat, Naidu said that road safety rules must be implemented strictly to reduce the number of road accidents in the States. He said "Driving without seat belt and helmet led to many road accidents in the year".
Sources have stated that the chief minister
also announced Rs.10 crore for the road safety and measurements. He also ordered
the officials to conduct a weekly check on the motorists for effective
implementation of the rule.
TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups! According to sources, TDP Telangana unit Working President A Revanth Reddy's reported decision to switch loyalties to Congress stirred a political storm within the yellow party. Currently, the Telugu Desam split vertically into two groups 'Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth.'
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?