Amaravathi sources have reported that the Andhra Pradesh Government has taken another anti-farmer decision. Meanwhile the officials of the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) have closed all the canals passing through the new capital area in Amaravati without any prior information to the farmers, who own lands in and around the upcoming capital.
According to sources the CRDA officials brought JCBs and filled the canals with sand. Moreover the angered farmers immediately staged dharna. The farming community said the court already gave directions to the Guntur Collector not to close the canals. The government's attempt to obstruct water flow in the canals attracted the contempt of the court.
Furthermore YSR Congress party MLA Alla
Ramakrishna Reddy alleged that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has conspired
to destabilize the farming sector by depriving the farmers of irrigation
facility in the capital area and occupy their lands at throwaway price for
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai