Hyderabad sources have reported that a large number of leaders from Prakasam and Chittoor districts have joined the YSR Congress Party. Meanwhile former MP Chimata Samba, Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank former director Gaddam Srinivasa Rao, Vetapalem mandal former TDP president Karna Srinivasa Rao, Prakasam District Yanadi Sangham president Vetagiri Sanjeeva Rao and Pullayapalem former sarpanch Bochula Mohan Rao have joined the YSR Congress.
Accordingly YSRCP chief and Leader of the Opposition in Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy wrapped party stole around their shoulders and welcomed them into the party. Party's Prakasam district president Balineni Srinivas Reddy, Bapatla parliamentary constituency coordinator Varikuti Amrutapani and several others were present.
Moreover Akula Gajendra, a close follower of Amaranath Reddy from
Palamaneru has also joined the YSR Congress. He said that he will be in the YSR
Congress Party till his last breath. He said "Regardless of who gets the
ticket, He will work for the party".
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai