Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that currently speculations were rife that Pawan Kalyan would field his candidates in all the 175 constituencies in the 2019 general elections in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile a few media houses have started circulating rumors that Janasena would contest in all the constituencies in AP and even stated that Janasena has confirmed the same.
This naturally is expected to be a big shocker to its ally parties TDP and BJP. Meanwhile however, when we contacted highly reliable sources close to top brass of Janasena, they have clarified that there is no such statement released by the party or Pawan Kalyan.
Furthermore rubbishing them as rumors, they made it clear that Janasena
party has not announced to contest completely in AP and partially in Telangana.
Presently at the moment, all those talk is a meager speculation.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Mohammed Azharuddin to contest in Telangana Assembly Elections!
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai