Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that currently speculations were rife that Pawan Kalyan would field his candidates in all the 175 constituencies in the 2019 general elections in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile a few media houses have started circulating rumors that Janasena would contest in all the constituencies in AP and even stated that Janasena has confirmed the same.
This naturally is expected to be a big shocker to its ally parties TDP and BJP. Meanwhile however, when we contacted highly reliable sources close to top brass of Janasena, they have clarified that there is no such statement released by the party or Pawan Kalyan.
Furthermore rubbishing them as rumors, they made it clear that Janasena
party has not announced to contest completely in AP and partially in Telangana.
Presently at the moment, all those talk is a meager speculation.
SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video! 'Dangal' Girl Zaira Wasim has been molested in the flight when she was traveling. Zaira essayed the role of younger age Geetha Fagot in 'Dangal' and recently she acted in Aamir Khan's 'Secret Superstar' movie too.
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- Late Princess Diana's bag been auctioned
- Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?