Sources have reported that when unnerved by the stupendous response to the YSRCP supporters meeting in far-off Kuwait, a misinformation campaign was unleashed by vested interests and fully backed by pro-Telugu Desam media that there was a scuffle between YSRCP groups and that the chief guest of the function, actor cum politician RK Roja was arrested. The social media was also abuzz with the fake reports that Roja has been arrested.
Meanwhile Roja herself released a video to the media from Kuwait and said that the news was not just patently false, but was also politically motivated. Condemning the fake stories and further seeing such huge gathering, the Kuwait police came to the venue to make inquiries. But, this was enough for the anti-YSRCP cabal to spread rumors that there was a brawl and that Roja was arrested.
Moreover she said the response to her tour has been amazing and that she
is safe in Kuwait. She asked the pro-TDP media to make proper inquiries before
publishing such news.
Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms Famous Online Fashion retailer Myntra will help weavers to increase the demand for the handloom products across the country. The CEO of Myntra and Jabong, Mr.Ananth Narayanan said, "This programme is committed towards the growing Handloom sector.
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??
- TN theaters are showing 'Hatred' against the new Terms and Conditions