Gandiguden Lake is just a few meters away from the Hyderabad's Outer Ring Road (ORR). But this area is not just the same as lakhs of fishes are dead and washed ashore. A stinking smell can be detected for more than half a Kilometer away as those fishes continue to rot and decompose.
Lingesh who stands on the banks of the lake says, "It all started on October 4 with heavy rains. We suspect people released their chemicals into the water. This lake is near the Kazipally Industrial area and Industrial Development Area (IDA) and obviously the pollution has killed."
Another local person said, "We are in this area for more than 30 years. We are drinking this water and we face lots of issues. We can't even irrigate the crops with this water. The Industrial pollution has killed everything."
The District Fisheries Officer came to the site along with Police officials and he collected samples from the fishes to find out what chemicals are released into the water. He also took the sample of the water for the clinical tests.
What is Revanth Reddy's next move?? AP sources have reported that Revanth Reddy continues to create ripples in both the Congress Party and the Telugu Desam Party. Even days after he went public with his disenchantment with the possible political marriage between the ruling TRS and the TDP in Telangana, the party are in a tizzy over how to react to his plans to join the Congress Party.
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!