The Chennai Metro came to a halt about four hours due to a power outage as a bird struck the electrical traction device in the metro station. This happened at Arumbakkam, Chennai. Chennai Metro Rail Limited spokesperson said this happened by 3 pm,
And it took 3.5 hours to clear the mess and operations resumed by 6.32pm. They use the alternate line between Koyambedy and Ashok Nagar due to this glitch. Even though the spokesman said they resumed the services by 6.32pm, Passengers were seen on the platforms till 7 pm.
However, the services were not affected between Alandur and the airport. Due to this incident, now the authorities are planning to use ultrasonic bird repellers which emit high frequency sound waves, to keep the birds away .
Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow? Sources from Kolkata have made a statement that according to sources a fire broke out around 10.20 am on the 16th floor of a commercial building on Jawaharlal Nehru Road in central Kolkata. Sources have added that the floor housed the server room of the State Bank of India's global market office.
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- In USA, A Man's Life is saved by Apple Watch App Notification
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads
- Revant Reddy Criticizes his own party - But rules out talks about starting a own party!
- Hyderabad to get more number of Malls in India by 2020
- Chiranjeevi to get a major post in Congress party?
- Is Narayana Institutions running without prior permission?
- You can start booking Jio Phones soon after Diwali ends!