Sources from Telangana have reported that just announced results in the elections for Workers Unions in Singareni Collieries Company Limited strengthened Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's hands further. Meanwhile under the leadership of KCR's daughter and MP K Kavitha, the TRS affiliated workers union Telangana Boggu Gani Karmikula Sangham registered resounding victory in the election.
Meanwhile it won seven divisions out of nine in the Singareni Company. Furthermore Kavitha, as honorary President of the workers union, played key role in trouncing rival unions backed by Congress, TDP and left parties. Recently first time, all opposition parties united to defeat Kavitha's union but failed. In fact, the union secured more votes when compared to last elections.
Moreover buoyed by the victory, KCR is planning to go for bye election to
Nalgonda Parliamentary constituency as the incumbent MP G Sukhender Reddy is
set to quit the post soon. He is tipped to be the President of Telangana Right
Okay, so the Second Most-watched Video on YouTube in 2017 across the World is... A Kerala Professor Sheril shot to fame overnight with the video song 'Jimmiki Kammal'. She was seen dancing along with her colleagues and other staff. As we are nearing the fag end of 2017, all the social media websites are releasing the content which trended for past 365 days.
- Late Princess Diana's bag been auctioned
- Thieves looted jewelry from Lalitha Jewelry outlet
- YS Jagan completed his 31 days of Praja Sankalpa Yatra
- Andhra University got NAAC 'A' grade but it has to improve to achieve A++ grade" Vice President
- Will Soniya Gandhi play an effective role making way for Rahul Gandhi?
- Only these TWO INDIAN PLAYERS were invited for Kohli's wedding
- Forget Delhi, Even Chennai Air Pollution has now reached Hazardous levels
- SHOCKING: Dangal Girl Zaira molested in Flight - Watch Video!
- Chandrababu Naidu taking steps to strengthen TDP in Telangana
- Who is Revanth reddy's next Target?
- YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters