Sources from Telangana have reported that just announced results in the elections for Workers Unions in Singareni Collieries Company Limited strengthened Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's hands further. Meanwhile under the leadership of KCR's daughter and MP K Kavitha, the TRS affiliated workers union Telangana Boggu Gani Karmikula Sangham registered resounding victory in the election.
Meanwhile it won seven divisions out of nine in the Singareni Company. Furthermore Kavitha, as honorary President of the workers union, played key role in trouncing rival unions backed by Congress, TDP and left parties. Recently first time, all opposition parties united to defeat Kavitha's union but failed. In fact, the union secured more votes when compared to last elections.
Moreover buoyed by the victory, KCR is planning to go for bye election to
Nalgonda Parliamentary constituency as the incumbent MP G Sukhender Reddy is
set to quit the post soon. He is tipped to be the President of Telangana Right
Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan Actress Oviya hails from Kerala and she was a reputed actress who has completed more than 30 films in her career span. However, she got name and fame through the reality show Bigg Boss. She has a huge fan base under the name Oviya Army.
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?
- Why Revanth met Rahul Gandhi?? Is he joining Congress??
- TDP keeping muted response!
- Rs.20,000 Crores sanctioned to reconstruct Hyderabad Roads