Hyderabad sources have stated that the LB Nagar junction will be shut from Sunday in order to ease traffic congestion, announced the Rachakonda traffic police in a statement. According to sources the vehicles will have to follow U-Turn system from now on following the ongoing works of Metro rail and sky way projects.
Accordingly Rachakonda Traffic DCP K Ramesh Naidu, Additional DCP Divya Charan Rao, ACP Sridhar reviewed the traffic situation at LB Nagar. U-turns will be set up at LPT Market and D-Mart. However, the traffic flow on Hyderabad-Vijayawada stretch will not be disrupted. Meanwhile the vehicles coming from Vijayawada to Uppal will have to take U-turn at D-Mart.
Furthermore the vehicles heading from Dilsukhnagar to Sagar Ring Road will
be taking U-turn at LPT Market. Clear instructions were issued to the RTC
management not to halt buses at the U-turns as it would create traffic jam. ACP
Sridhar said Vijayawada-bound RTC buses will have to halt at Orange Hospitals.
WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse? The Tamilnadu government made a shocking move, as they conducted a Belly dance program as a part of a government-organized fair. In January 2018, a fair was conducted in Namakkal for school children, when O.Panneerselvam was the chief minister.
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!