Heavy Rains in Hyderabad has completely ruined lives of the public as we can see potholes, sinkholes in most parts of the city. A massive sinkhole is spotted at Jayanagar in Kukatpally and it is 5-feet deep. Officials who inspected the place confessed that it is just a result of a pipeline leakage.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) officials said a 200-mm pipeline was damaged and another 600-mm pipeline was chocked and this lead to water leakage and eventually it resulted in the road cave-in. GHMC officials have started the repair works under the supervision of Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB).
And apart from this, main roads which are affected due to rain are Pillar No. 100 near Moghal Ka Nala, under Langer Houz flyover, Putlibowli towards Sultan Bazaar, parts of Amberpet, Ramanthapur, Siddimbar Bazaar, Rang Mahal, RTC Crossroads, PG Law College, Bowenpally and KBR Park.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!