UP Minister Om Prakash Rajbhar has made some remarks which have shaken everyone. During his address to the public, he said, "School children who should enjoy their childhood at school are suffering by doing household works. Those children's parents must be imprisoned and provided without water and food.
I am totally sick of such parents. I am going to change the rules as per my wish. My first rule will be imprisoning parents who don't send their children to school for 5 days without food or water. And even if this is not enough, they will be imprisoned for a span of 6 months.
I hope all parents understood what I wanted to convey." This hate speech is going viral on the social media. Minister Om Prakash defended his speech and said, there's nothing wrong in what I spoke. We are giving various benefits to children who go to school. So, the mistake is on the parents! When press people asked, will he meet CM Yogi Adityanath and give an explanation for such a speech? he replied, "No!".
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!