Lucknow sources have stated that the Yogi Adityanath government plans to install a 100 metre statue of Lord Rama on banks of the River Saryu and organize a grand Diwali this time in Ayodhya by illuminating the town and lighting 1.71 lakh earthen diyas. Sources have stated that the statue will be installed only after clearance from the National Green Tribunal.
Meanwhile the Principal Secretary Tourism Awanish Awasthi said a series of programs have been scheduled for October 18 to celebrate Diwali in the town. A "deepotsav" will be organised on 'Ram Ki Paidi' where 1.71 lakh earthen lamps will be lit, he said while giving a presentation to Governor Ram Naik. Meanwhile prominent building and ghats will also be illuminated to attract tourists.
Furthermore the objective of the entire program will be to promote
Ayodhya, the birth place of Lord Rama, as a tourist destination. The
Officer said "A heritage walk, a yatra reminiscing return of Lord Rama to
Ayodhya, and launch of several schemes by chief minister and other dignitaries
will be part of the program. Meanwhile the budget presented by the Yogi government,
which came to power in March, had special mention of Ayodhya, Varanasi and
Mathura, earmarking Rs 1,240 crore for the Ramayan, Buddhist and Krishna
circuits in these cities.
Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside Jharkhand sources have stated that Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das has invited opposition flak for driving a scooter without a helmet on Diwali and also traveling minus security cover. Earlier Das celebrated Diwali at his home in Jamshedpur, which is also his assembly constituency
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!